Seneca Crispy Red Delicious Apple Chips
Taste test: These seemed a bit more artificial than Seneca's Golden Delicious Apple Chips — the apple flavor was so sweet in these that some people thought it might not be real apple.
But they're still a great snack with less fat than potato chips, and as the name says, they are crunchy..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple pie.
From the package: “Choice, orchard grown Washington state apples are carefully sliced and delicately crisped to give you a delicious, nutritious real fruit chip that is naturally sweet. Try them for breakfast with a cup of coffee ... at lunch with a salad or sandwich ... or after dinner as a light but satisfying dessert.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Seneca Foods Corp.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag was a great buy for just $1.49.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road