Baked Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: These are pretty good. They've got a good, mild cheddar flavor to them, and they're sort of addictive, in a Pringles sort of way.
Speaking of Pringles, don't let the familiar "Ruffles" name fool you into thinking that these are potato chips — they're definitely not. They're processed from dehydrated potatoes and various other ingredients and then molded into sort of a hexagonal shape. It's not a sliced-up potato by any means. And, compared to the non-baked Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream, these are definitely less flavorful. Still, not a bad snack.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a bad aroma, kind of mild, hard to describe, but it does not smell like potatoes.
From the package: “Guaranteed fresh or this bag's on us.” ... Ingredients include cheddar cheese and blue cheese.
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (412 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
Trivia: UPC code on this bag is 28400-05945.
This snack was discovered at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road