Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream
Taste test: Though they could be called "cheesy," I say the sour cream flavor outweighs the cheese flavor maybe 60/40.
That said, I think the balance is great; the flavors complement each other nicely and are not overpowering. A great chip!
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potatoey cheddar cheese smell
From the package: “Guaranteed fresh until printed date or this snack's on us.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
This snack was discovered at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road