Price E. Hunt Soul Potato Chips
Taste test: The best thing about these chips is the surprise that you get when you open the bag: it doesn't say anywhere that they're ripple chips, but it turns out that they are.
The second best thing is that they're "soul" flavor, as I've never heard of any other chip described this way. The third best thing is that they're good chips, kind of barbecuey, with a bit of a kick to them after a few bites. The worst thing about them is that they didn't provide nearly enough chips in this small but largely empty bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of barbecuey, sweet.
From the package: “Say no! to drugs” ... Ingredients include extractives of spices, annatto and paprika
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: JJ's Distributing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach).
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road