Price E. Hunt Soul Potato Chips
Taste test: The best thing about these chips is the surprise that you get when you open the bag: it doesn't say anywhere that they're ripple chips, but it turns out that they are.
The second best thing is that they're "soul" flavor, as I've never heard of any other chip described this way. The third best thing is that they're good chips, kind of barbecuey, with a bit of a kick to them after a few bites. The worst thing about them is that they didn't provide nearly enough chips in this small but largely empty bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of barbecuey, sweet.
From the package: “Say no! to drugs” ... Ingredients include extractives of spices, annatto and paprika
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: JJ's Distributing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach).
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road