Price E. Hunt Ketchup Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These are decent ketchup chips, a bit on the vinegary side.
They don't have a ton of ketchup taste, but they do have enough to make a good snack. The major disappointment with these was how few chips were in the bag. It was mostly empty, unfortunately.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vinegary ketchup smell.
From the package: “Say no! to drugs” ... Ingredients include extractives of annatto and paprika
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: JJ's Distributing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jim O'Brien (but not the basketball coach).
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road