Pringles Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are Pringles with a very good salt & vinegar mixture.
Not overpowering, but also not really lame. These chips went extremely fast when they were offered as a "Chip of the Day" in the office chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mild vinegary smell, even weeks after the chips are gone.
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (166 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road