Pringles Spicy Cajun Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are pretty good chips to eat if you enjoy Pringles and like spicy foods.
They're not super-hot, but they do have a nice flavor, and there is some kick to them. As with all Pringles, you'll end up eating the whole can if you don't watch yourself.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cajun spice aroma.
From the package: “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.” ... “May be covered by U.S. Patents 4,464,643; 6,066,353; and other Patents Pending”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
Trivia: According to the label, one serving is 14 crisps (with seven servings per container).
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road