Pringles Spicy Cajun Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are pretty good chips to eat if you enjoy Pringles and like spicy foods.
They're not super-hot, but they do have a nice flavor, and there is some kick to them. As with all Pringles, you'll end up eating the whole can if you don't watch yourself.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cajun spice aroma.
From the package: “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.” ... “May be covered by U.S. Patents 4,464,643; 6,066,353; and other Patents Pending”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
Trivia: According to the label, one serving is 14 crisps (with seven servings per container).
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road