Poore Brothers Habanero Intensely Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: Kettle-flavor style chip, looks like a barbecue chip.
These taste fine at first, then give you quite a jolt for an aftertaste. One of our testers needed an immediate glass of water after eating three chips at once. Have bread nearby to quell the tongue.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Poore Brothers Habanero Intensely Hot Potato Chips are a real kick in the pants! Made with fiery habanero peppers, these chips are not for wimps. Tear into a bag today, but be careful, these chips BITE BACK!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Poore Brothers (10 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (53 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tim at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road