Pop Nots! Original Flavor
Taste test: These semi-popped corn kernels are, in the opinion of this veteran snack food taster, bad.
They taste burnt, and they're hard and crunchy, which popcorn just should not be. But here's the weird thing: When they were put in the office chip bowl for all to try, a few people agreed that Pop Nots are just a bad idea, but even more people thought they were great. It turns out that lots of people do think that the semi-popped kernels are the best part of any bowl of popcorn. I can't imagine why, but that's what the majority seems to be saying.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like burnt popcorn.
From the package: “Who doesn't dig through the popcorn just to get down to those crunchy, little, half-popped pieces near the bottom of the bowl? You know, the ones that have so much more “real corn” flavor than regular popcorn. We like them so much, we figured out a way to half-pop every piece and soften up the kernel so you can enjoy the great corn flavor you love in every bite of Popnots! How do we do it? Simple, first we kerpop® the rascals® and then we poppernot® the diggers® until they're just right. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Foreman Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (567 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road