Pop Nots! White Cheddar Flavor
Taste test: These semi-popped corn kernels are, in the opinion of this veteran snack food taster, bad.
They taste burnt, and they're hard and crunchy, which popcorn just should not be. But here's the weird thing: When they were put in the office chip bowl for all to try, a few people agreed that Pop Nots are just a bad idea, but even more people thought they were great. It turns out that lots of people do think that the semi-popped kernels are the best part of any bowl of popcorn. I can't imagine why, but that's what the majority seems to be saying. The white cheddar flavor is quite cheddary — nearly cheddary enough to make up for the fact that it's coating crunchy, sort of burnt popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like burnt popcorn.
From the package: “Who doesn't dig through the popcorn just to get down to those crunchy, little, half-popped pieces near the bottom of the bowl? You know, the ones that have so much more “real corn” flavor than regular popcorn. We like them so much, we figured out a way to half-pop every piece and soften up the kernel so you can enjoy the great corn flavor you love in every bite of Popnots! How do we do it? Simple, first we kerpop® the rascals® and then we poppernot® the diggers® until they're just right. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Foreman Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road