Herr's Chocolate Flavor-Coated Pretzels
Taste test: These are pretzels shaped like an H (as in Herr's) surrounded by a circle, coated in chocolate.
They've got roughly equal amounts of chocolate and pretzel taste. The pretzel helps to temper the taste so that they're not too sweet, so it does play a good supporting role. The taste nearly isn't nearly on par with the fancy chocolate-coated pretzels you would get at a fancy candy shop, nor with the chocolate-coated pretzels from Beny Bigolos, but they're still pretty good.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like hot cocoa.
From the package: Ingredients include sugar, non-fat dry milk, cocoa processed with alkalai and ammonium bicarbonate
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wawa at 38th and Spruce, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road