Poore Brothers Steak & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These crunchy, large (and unbroken) kettle-style chips have a nice steak flavor.
You really can taste the steak, not just the onions. There's just enough flavor to give you the steak taste, but not so much that it overwhelms you.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild steak aroma.
From the package: “Poore Brothers ® Steak & Onion Potato Chips use a hearty blends of herbs and spices that gives thema freshly grilled flavor. Serve them at your next cookout.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Nancy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road