Poore Brothers Parmesan & Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: They taste like parmesan and garlic, also very potato-y.
Not a good combination in our opinion. They're not gross, but we couldn't imagine buying them again. You can hear the crunch clear across the room.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It smells like a mixture of peanut shells dipped in paint.
From the package: “Our hand-crafted potato chips are sliced a little thicker and slow cooked at a lower temperature, one batch at a time. This process gives more potato taste and a serious crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Advertised as "an intensely different taste." ... The final ingredient is parsley.
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road