Poore Brothers Original Potato Chips
Taste test: Thick and crunchy, but not that spectacular.
The flavor was kind of heavy and oily..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oily bad potato chips smell.
From the package: “Poore Brothers® Original Potato Chips are traditionally cooked to golden perfection for a hearty Home-Style taste. When it comes to full bodied flavor, Poore Brothers® is truly the chip of choice!” ... “Low in saturated fat” ... “Our hand-crafted potato chips are sliced a little thicker and slow cooked at a lower temperature, one batch at a time. This process gives the more potato taste and a serious crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Las Vegas.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road