Terra Jalapeño Sweet Potato Chips
Taste test: I was expecting something hot, but these taste exactly the same as the Terra Salsa Sweet Potato Chips.
Those are good, but they're by no means hot, except for a bit of a hot aftertaste — but even then, it's not at all a jalapeño aftertaste. I had in mind something more like Tim's Jalapeño Chips.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sweet potato.
From the package: “Let your taste buds take you to exotic destinations where the sun nourishes the land to produce this tasty jewel known as the jalapeño. Experience the enticing and spicy jalapeño, which has been celebrated for generations, in combination with the all-natural Sweet Potato to make one festive chip.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus).
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road