Terra Yukon Gold Salt & Pepper Potato Chips
Taste test: They taste just like a baked potato loaded with salt and pepper.
Mmmmmmm. And like most Terra chips, they're incredibly thick and extremely crunchy. They do leave you with a pepper aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very peppery.
From the package: “Terra has captured the melt-in-your-mouth flavor of a perfectly seasoned baked potato and put it in a bag. You'll revel in the surprising zest of our all-natural Salt & Pepper premium chips. Each batch is made from naturally buttery-tasting Yukon Gold potatoes, spiced with just the right mix of sea salt and coarse ground pepper for a savory combination.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: "Best potato chips ever!" according to Dad.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market, Stow, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road