Terra Red Bliss Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good chips.
They're thick and crunchy like most Terra potato chips, and they've got an amazing pamesan flavor. Really tasty.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's a nice parmesan smell to these.
From the package: “Originally a South American crop that became popular in Europe, the red potato was cultivated to near perfection by North Americans in the mid 1900's, creating multiple varieties of the tasty red-skinned vegetable. We choose only the finest of these harvests from the Pacific Northwest to create our extraordinary Terra Red Bliss™ Potato Chips made with Olive Oil. ... Terra Red Bliss™ Potato Chips are made with olive oil, making them rich in flavor, but thin in fat 30% less fat than other leading brands of potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (33 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Trader Joe's.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road