Terra Salsa Sweet Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They have lots of sweet potato taste with a light salsa flavoring. Sweet potatoes are a nice change if you're used to just regular potato chips.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Terra Chips® offers you a bold and zesty cornucopia of flavor that will keep you returning for more. This artfully mastered blend unites the freshness of natural sweet potato root with the flavor of a lively homemade salsa. Terra's Sweet Potato Salsa Chips will excite your palate with the essences of homegrown tomatoes, robust onions, tangy garlic and garden herbs. Another mouth-watering flavor creation from Terra's kitchen to yours! Sweet Potato, a root vegetable often called a North Carolina yam, is really not a yam at all, but rather a distinct variety of the morning glory family. Cultivated for thousands of years in the Western Hemisphere, sweet potatoes have become an important part of traditional American cuisine.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Nancy.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road