Terra Potpourri of Exotic Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag contains an assortment of chips from various kinds of potatoes, some of them quite unusual.
Each one is available separately from Terra in its own separate bag, including Blues, Sweet Potato Chips, Yukon Gold and Red Thumb potatoes. Combining them in one bag was a good idea, and these are tasty and interesting to eat. It's nice to have variety within a bag. The one possible downside is the sweet potato chips, which are a bit gamey and don't have the same kind of crunch as the other kinds in this bag. Mixing tastes in the same bag works, but mixing textures does not.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily.
From the package: “Discover Terra Potpourri™, a unique blend of the world's premium potato chips created by our chefs. This one-of-a-kind combination is a potpourri of our most popular, crowd-pleasing taste sensations, all in one convenient bag!”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus).
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road