Terra Potpourri of Exotic Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag contains an assortment of chips from various kinds of potatoes, some of them quite unusual.
Each one is available separately from Terra in its own separate bag, including Blues, Sweet Potato Chips, Yukon Gold and Red Thumb potatoes. Combining them in one bag was a good idea, and these are tasty and interesting to eat. It's nice to have variety within a bag. The one possible downside is the sweet potato chips, which are a bit gamey and don't have the same kind of crunch as the other kinds in this bag. Mixing tastes in the same bag works, but mixing textures does not.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily.
From the package: “Discover Terra Potpourri™, a unique blend of the world's premium potato chips created by our chefs. This one-of-a-kind combination is a potpourri of our most popular, crowd-pleasing taste sensations, all in one convenient bag!”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus).
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road