Biovela Piccolini Dried Sausages with Cheese
Taste test: These small sausages were shaped sort of like hard candies, with the ends wrapped together by the casing.
They were kind of chewy, with mostly a salami-like taste, as any cheese was very subtle. The taste of the sausages was good, and our tasters quickly ate all of the sausages in the bag.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild meat smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: pork. Lard, fermented cheese 3%, salt, preservative E250, spices, sugar, antioxidator E316, dye E120, scents.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Lithuania (4 reviews)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (131 snacks)
- Sausage (13 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road