T.G.I. Friday's Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins
Taste test: These are good and quite addictive.
This particular bag is huge at 20 ounces, which might be a bit scary if you can't resist eating the whole bag. These "Potato Skins" seem to be pretty much identical to the hard-to-find Tato Skins of the same flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like a hot baked potato fresh from the oven.
From the package: “When you have a serious snack attack, reach for the fun and great taste of Friday's snack chips. Friday's Potato Skins snack chips are made from real potatoes and real potato skins to give you thick, crunchy chips that deliver big cheddar & bacon taste.” ... ingedients include cheddar and blue cheese, buttermilk solids, disodium guanylate, and dried sour cream
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
Trivia: There's a vending machine at the Exodus Communications server farm in Waltham, Massachusetts, where you can get a small bag of these for a quarter.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road