Discos Big Hittin' Cheese 'n' Onion Flava Crunchy Potato Snacks
Taste test: These are good chips.
They're made from potatoes, but they're not actually potato chips, as they've been processed and molded into a round shape. They're quite crunchy and have a medium onion flavor. However, I don't taste any cheese in these at all.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice onion smell, kind of like Funyuns.
From the package: Ingredients include Dried Cheese, Emulsifier: E471 and Flavour Enhancer: E621.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Disco Stu doesn't advertise.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road