Discos Big Hittin' Cheese 'n' Onion Flava Crunchy Potato Snacks
Taste test: These are good chips.
They're made from potatoes, but they're not actually potato chips, as they've been processed and molded into a round shape. They're quite crunchy and have a medium onion flavor. However, I don't taste any cheese in these at all.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice onion smell, kind of like Funyuns.
From the package: Ingredients include Dried Cheese, Emulsifier: E471 and Flavour Enhancer: E621.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Disco Stu doesn't advertise.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road