Biovela Piccolini Dried Sausages with Chili
Taste test: This bag contained a plastic tray filled with smallish pieces of meat, shaped sort of like hard candy.
There was no wrapping on each individual piece of meat other than the edible casing. They tasted pretty much like salami, with a bit of a mild kick in the aftertaste. The meat was very dry, but still tasty.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, smells like procscuitto.
From the package: “As the temperature changes, the salt may appear on the surface.” ... “Ingredients: pork, lard, chilli pepper 0,05%, salt, sugar, preservative E250, spices, antioxidator E316, dye E120, scents.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Lithuania (4 reviews)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (136 snacks)
- Sausage (13 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road