Tim's Cascade Style Hot Jalapeño Seasoned Potato Chips
Taste test: These are truly some of the best chips I've ever had.
If you can't handle really hot stuff, don't even try them. They're really hot. Really. I mean, eat one or two, and you're all set. Definitely plan on having these with a cold beverage. But heat isn't all they've got going for them. They're also really thick, crisp and crunchy. These are truly good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's a good, strong jalapeño kick to it when you first open the bag.
From the package: “Our potato chips are made using a cooking method that is almost 60 years old. We only use quality peanut oil in our process, so you always get chips that are crunchier, crisper and have a tremendous amount of real potato flavor.” ... “Many customers have told us that ours are the best potato chips they have ever eaten.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road