Yum Yum Pepitos Bar-B-Q Corn Chips
Taste test: You can hear the crunch of these from the next chair over.
But when that guy hands the bag to you and you try them, you'll notice that there's not very much barbecue flavor. These are very crisp, but they just need more taste. On the plus side, there is a slightly spicy aftertaste. Yum Yum was pretty generous in how they filled the bag, as they didn't skimp and there were lots of these corn chips in there.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a dirty sock.
From the package: “Totally tasty! Tickle your tastebuds with tempting treats from Yum Yum. Always fresh and delicious, our snacks are a delight for any occasion.” ... Ingredients include BHA, Propyl Gallate and Hydrolysed Plant Protein
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Corn Chips (232 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollarama.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road