Herr's Old Fashioned Handcooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are decent kettle-cooked potato chips.
Not as good as Cape Cod, but they're OK..
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, slightly oily.
From the package: “In 1946, Jim Herr started making Herr's potato chips. With a potato slicer, two kettles and some wax bags, he started out to make the best tasting chip possible. Herr's has maintained that commitment to excellence for over 50 years now. These chips are made with the finest ingredients and carefully cooked to golden perfection. Herr's Old Fashioned Potato Chips are a tribute to this tradition of great taste while also offering the extra crunchy texture that consumers of kettle cooked chips want.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wawa at 38th and Spruce, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road