Yum Yum Cheese Sticks
Taste test: These were kind of like the puffed version of Jax, but they were thinner in diameter.
They were soft to bite into and extremely cheesy, with a level of cheesiness that would make Chester Cheetah proud. Upon biting in, these sort of melted in the mouth. Great for a cheese-loving cheese puff eater.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy, kind of strange.
From the package: “This product is prepared with Canola oil, a non-hydrogenated oil low in saturated fat.” ... “Open wide and say Yum! Thrill your tastebuds with our famous Cheese Sticks. The freshness and great cheese flavour of this snack have made it a classic. Yum Yum Cheese Sticks – the great gourmet way to snacks!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road