Tim's Cascade Style Potato Chips Pepper Jack Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips were cut thick and generally very wiggly, with many chips folded over.
They had a pale mustardy yellow color, with just a little flavor seasoning visible. There was a great crunch, and most of the chips were quite loaded with flavor, a nice mix of cheese and spices with a spicy afterataste. The distribution of flavor was not perfectly even, as some of the chips tasted more like plain (thought very crunchy) potato chips. These were excellent.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, great mix of potato and zesty cheese. Just awesome.
From the package: “Just like the mountains that surround us, we have risen to the challenge of creating another great tasting chip. We have created the perfect balance of real potato flavor and topped it with the creamy spicy taste of Pepper Jack. A product of Monterrey Jack, we combined spicy peppers with a flavor that flirts with your taste buds for that zesty, warming flavor. We've proven that a chip that crunches louder, tastes superior and satisfies better when it's prepared by people who take pride in a well made snack.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road