Tim's Cascade Style Potato Chips Pepper Jack Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips were cut thick and generally very wiggly, with many chips folded over.
They had a pale mustardy yellow color, with just a little flavor seasoning visible. There was a great crunch, and most of the chips were quite loaded with flavor, a nice mix of cheese and spices with a spicy afterataste. The distribution of flavor was not perfectly even, as some of the chips tasted more like plain (thought very crunchy) potato chips. These were excellent.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, great mix of potato and zesty cheese. Just awesome.
From the package: “Just like the mountains that surround us, we have risen to the challenge of creating another great tasting chip. We have created the perfect balance of real potato flavor and topped it with the creamy spicy taste of Pepper Jack. A product of Monterrey Jack, we combined spicy peppers with a flavor that flirts with your taste buds for that zesty, warming flavor. We've proven that a chip that crunches louder, tastes superior and satisfies better when it's prepared by people who take pride in a well made snack.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road