Tohato Maple Syrup "Hot Cake"
Taste test: These taste just like Kellogg's Corn Pops cereal with a bit of maple syrup flavor added.
They're shaped sort of like small cheese curls. Quite delicious we finished the whole bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like pancakes with maple syrup.
From the package: It was a bag of these that led us to the discovery of what happens to chip bags if you take them on an airplane. We packed a bag of these for our trip to the Snaxpo convention. Because US Airways' food is so lame, we took it out for an in-flight snack ... only to discover that it was blown up like a balloon, about to burst at the seams. Luckily, we we hungry and opened the bag, thus avoiding a possible catastrophe.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road