Wise Ridgies Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These are pretty good narrow-rippled sour cream and onion chips, with a lot of flavoring on them.
But Keith says:These have always been too salty for my taste, and they're trying too hard with the sour cream and onion taste. And they're still greasy.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild onion aroma.
From the package: “Crispy & Golden” ... “Let the party begin!™ Open a bag of Wise Ridgies and let the fun begin. No one can resist the crispy, golden chips, great for snacking right out of the bag or dunking them in your favorite dip. Every chip is ridged and each one is full of flavor, extra crunchy and mega-delicious. You'll never run our of ways to enjoy Ridgies.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lambert's Rainbow Square, Westwood, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road