Wise Nacho Twisters
Taste test: These rotini-shaped corn snacks are pretty good.
They've got a good nacho cheese taste, and their unusual shape makes them fairly crunchy. They're made from the same raw material as Fritos, but you don't get the Fritos taste at all you just get the nacho cheese taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight cheese aroma
From the package: “If you have any questions or comments concerning this product, write to Wise Foods and include the complete freshness date/price mark information printed on the front of this package.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road