Wise Hot Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: These are kind of odd.
You don't really taste that much cheese you can rest assured that these aren't dangerously cheesy. The hot taste doesn't set in until later, and it's really not that hot. If you get some powder lodged in your throat, it might make your eyes water, but short of that, it's unlikely to happen. A word of warning, however: If you just leave out a bowl of these without telling people that they're hot cheese flavor, people will assume that they're just cheese flavor and be quite surprised after a few bites.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cheese and taco powder.
From the package: “Simply amazing! Tasty popcorn flavor that will tantilize your tastebuds. Enjoy these four fabulous, fun flavors: Original Butter, Velvety Cheddar, eye-watering Hot Cheese & smooth Buttery Cheddar. So munch your favorite and amaze your muoth!” ... ingredients include Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Yellow #6 Lake, Red #40 Lake and Annatto.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road