Taste test: Dipsy Doodles are corn chips, much like Fritos, but they're about twice as wide, not as curly and, most distinguishingly, have wide ripples.
They taste a lot like Fritos, but with somewhat less salt. I think the reduced salt is a good thing, because it makes it easier to eat the whole bag without completely drying our your mouth. They also seem to leave less salt residue on your fingers than Fritos do.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn chips, but it's a weak aroma.
From the package: “No preservatives” ... “If you have any questions or comments concerning this product, write to Wise Foods and include the complete freshness date/price printed on the front of this package.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This particular bag claims to have 2-1/2 servings.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mighy Subs, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road