Dipsy Doodles Bar-b-Q Rippled Corn Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good corn chips.
Good barbecue flavor, good crunch. You can't really taste the corn chips, just the barbecue flavoring.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue aroma.
From the package: “No preservatives” ... “If you have any questions or comments concerning this product, write to Wise Foods and include the complete freshness date/price printed on the front of this package.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag was a good deal for just 25 cents.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Thistle & Shamrock, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road