Shearer's Rippled Barbeque Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples and were very crisp with a nice crunch.
They were covered with a fairly dark seasoning that tasted quite good, with a slight bit of afterkick to it. The crispness really helped to bring out the flavor, and our tasters enjoyed these chips a lot, with most tasters returning to the chip bowl for seconds.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell, pretty much the typical barbecue chips seasoning.
From the package: “Behold the rippled chip: Free yourself from the sea of sameness with flavor rolling your way on wave after wave of rippled V's. Get up and grab some before it grabs you!” ... “Get active. Keep crunching.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road