Cheetos Crunchy Double Cheese
Taste test: These were a lot like regular Cheetos Crunchy but with lots more bright orange "cheese" powder on them, as if they've doubled the amount of cheese that they put on the Cheeto.
If you are concerned about the orange powder getting on your fingers, have a napkin handy, because you're definitely going to get some powder runoff. From a taste perspective, I couldn't tell that much of a difference between a regular Cheeto and this "double cheese" version, other than a slight extra cheese taste. For me, the crunchy part of the Cheeto is more enjoyable than the cheese powder anyway, so having more cheese powder isn't really that appealing.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I couldn't tell whether the smell was doubly cheesy, but it smelled like a normal bag of Cheetos, that "corn chip" type smell.
From the package: “What could be better than that DANGEROUSLY CHEESY taste of Cheetos Snacks? How about TWICE as much CHEESE that makes your fingers TWICE as ORANGE? ... Drop 'em in your mouth ... mmm ... that intense cheese flavor is DANGEROUSLY CHEESY!!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road