Wise Cheez Doodle O's
Taste test: These are moderately crunchy cheese puffs — not as crunchy as a crunchy cheese curl, such as Crunchy Cheetos, but crunchier than a cheese puff, such as Jax.
They're circular in shape, with a hole in the middle. They're not quite as cheesy as Cheetos, but they do have a good amount of cheese. The level of cheese residue left on your hands is moderate.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheesy smell
From the package: “Made with real cheese!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The pictured bag cost 25 cents — a good value.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road