Wise Cheez Doodle Heads
Taste test: These cheese puffs are disc-shaped, with two eyes and a smiley mouth carved out to form a face.
Most of them had about the same consistency as Jax — fairly soft, not crunchy. The ones at the bottom of the bag were a little bit crunchier. They tasted pretty good, with plenty of cheese taste but not too much. The amount of orange residue these left on my fingers was about average.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese aroma.
From the package: “40% more real cheddar cheese than Puffed Cheez Doodles®”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road