Wise Premium Popcorn Original Butter
Taste test: This is decent butter popcorn.
It's not the butteriest bagged popcorn I've ever had, but it does taste buttery. The popped kernels were generally of good size, and only one out of the whole bag was burnt.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild butter aroma.
From the package: “Simply amazing! Tasty Popcorn Flavor that will tantilize your tastebuds ... So munch your favorite and amaze your mouth!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag was a good deal for 25 cents.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Thistle & Shamrock, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road