Wise Premium Popcorn Original Butter
Taste test: This is decent butter popcorn.
It's not the butteriest bagged popcorn I've ever had, but it does taste buttery. The popped kernels were generally of good size, and only one out of the whole bag was burnt.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild butter aroma.
From the package: “Simply amazing! Tasty Popcorn Flavor that will tantilize your tastebuds ... So munch your favorite and amaze your mouth!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag was a good deal for 25 cents.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Thistle & Shamrock, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road