Monster Munch Pickled Onion
Taste test: These really do taste like pickled onion.
They're gross! They're shaped like footprints, sort of, and they're made from corn..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of pickley, not too bad.
From the package: “Name: Orange Monster
Height: 2.3 Metres (crouched)
Weight: 60 Stone
Chest: 2 Metres
Favourite Food:Broccoli Ice Cream
Favourite Drink: Onion Juice”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Monster Munch (3 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road