Steve's Snacks Bakery Peanut Butter Whoopie Pie
Taste test: This large, round sandwich consisted of two thick chocolate cakes with a thin peanut butter frosting layer in the middle.
It was impressive in size, as the overall thickness of the pie peaked at about and inch and half. It was quite good, as the cake was very moist and the filling was thicker than it looked from the outside, with a good, very creamy peanut butter taste. I would definitely recommend having this with a cold glass of milk, but it was not so overly sweet that you absolutely need the milk. An excellent indulgence.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet chocolatey and peanut buttery smell. Good.
From the package: “Contains Wheat, Eggs, Milk and Soy. Contains nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Steve's Snacks Bakery
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road