Steve's Snacks Bakery Peanut Butter Whoopie Pie
Taste test: This large, round sandwich consisted of two thick chocolate cakes with a thin peanut butter frosting layer in the middle.
It was impressive in size, as the overall thickness of the pie peaked at about and inch and half. It was quite good, as the cake was very moist and the filling was thicker than it looked from the outside, with a good, very creamy peanut butter taste. I would definitely recommend having this with a cold glass of milk, but it was not so overly sweet that you absolutely need the milk. An excellent indulgence.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet chocolatey and peanut buttery smell. Good.
From the package: “Contains Wheat, Eggs, Milk and Soy. Contains nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Steve's Snacks Bakery
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road