Tastemorr Crispeez Oven Baked Rice Crisps Cheddar
Taste test: These rice cakes tasted pretty good, with a sharp cheddar flavoring.
The flavor wasn't all that intense, so if you're looking for a strong kick of cheese, you should try Tastemorr's Nacho variety of Crispeez instead, as those were really packed with cheese. Even with the reduced amount of cheese taste, these earned praise around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, chemically. Not really cheddary.
From the package: “Supremely satisfying!” ... “Low Fat” ... “Great Tasting!” ... “America's Healthy Choice” ... “Tastemorr™ has refined the art of making the perfect popped chip! High standards from start to finish allow us to produce a snack we know you will enjoy. Our great tasting Crispeez are light, crunchy and bursting with mouth-watering flavor!” ... “Never more than 60 calories per serving” ... “Who says Snack Food has to be Junk Food?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road