Taste test: This variation of the delicious Froot Loops cereal transforms them into a whole new shape, as they're shaped like straws that are both drinkable and edible. So you can drink some milk through the straw, in theory flavoring the milk as you drink, and then eat the actual straws.
Each straw was shaped kind of like a Froot Loop in its cross section, except extended over six inches long. The outside of the straws was made from cereal material, in orange, red and yellow colors for various straws, with a sugary coating on the inside. The art on the box also showed some green ones, but there were none of that color in the box. When drinking through the straw, all I tasted was milk. So I ate the straw, and there was some Froot Loops-like taste, but it was too sugary with a waxy feeling, not nearly as good as actual Froot Loops.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Froot Loops.
From the package: “Yummy cereal straws make drinking milk fun!” ... “Dunk 'em, sip milk up and crunch 'em down. At home or on-the-go, they're strawesome any time of the day!” ... “Chocolatey, crunchy tubes for milk-sipping fun!” ... “Good Source of 7 Vitamins! With milk, that means calcium for stronger bones and other essential vitamins to provide what your growing one needs.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Froot Loops (7 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (42 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road