Vincent's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, thin sour cream and onion chips.
The taste is mildly oniony and mildly sour creamy. Nothing out of the ordinary, really, but everyone who tried them really liked them a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild oniony aroma.
From the package: “Since 1947, Vincent's Potato Chips has been a Boston landmark & a New England tradition. Our home of Salem, 'The Witch City', has a long and storied history, but it takes more than magic to make a great potato chip. At Vincent's, we remain committed to 'crafting' only the best. How? By using potatoes grown in the fresh New England air and cooking them to just the right flavor. Our local plant makes products fresh to order, delivered with care to your favorite store. We're not flashy, but you can count on us to be good. “Thank You for trying our potato chips — We're sure you can 'Taste the Difference'.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: SLB Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road