Troyer Farms Low Fat Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good ripple chips.
They've got lots of flavor without much salt. They're cut fairly thin, and they feel light in your mouth, yet they're fairly strong chips, should you choose to dip with them. Good crunch, too. And, most impressively, they just might be the least greasy potato chips anywhere — they leave no shine on your hands at all. Best I can tell, whatever Troyer Farms is claiming to have done to remove the oil is absolutely true.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potatoey smell
From the package: “No Olestra!” ... “Made with fresh potatoes!” ... “Troyer Farms Low Fat Chips are lighter chips because they have been fried like regular potato chips, but the fat has been removed by a new and unique process unlike any other chips in the country. Compare them to full fat chips and you'll find they are as crunchy, tasty and flavorful, without all the fat. No synthetic fats or oils are used in this process so no warnings or statements of possible adverse medical reactions are necessary.” ... “Product aerated by removal of oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Troyer Potato Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road