Cheetos Crunchy Chile Limon
Taste test: These had the same general shape as the crunchy version of Cheetos, but they looked quite different, as they were reddish with dark red seasoning visible in all of the crevices, for a very dark overall color.
The taste was nothing like your standard Cheetos, as I couldn't taste any cheese, and there was a hot and intense chile and lime flavor. They definitely did not skimp on the level of flavoring, and the heat was strong as well. Reaction was mixed among out tasters. If you like heat and Cheetos, the Flamin' Hot Cheetos are a good choice. This kind of heat is better suited to snackers who specifically like chile and lime.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some lime smell.
From the package: “Tangy. Zesty. Hot. Tart. Crunchy. Intense. Spicy, Hmmm. Tasty. That's Cheetos® Crunchy Chile Limón snacks all in one bite.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Lime Chips (152 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road