Cheetos Crunchy Chile Limon
Taste test: These had the same general shape as the crunchy version of Cheetos, but they looked quite different, as they were reddish with dark red seasoning visible in all of the crevices, for a very dark overall color.
The taste was nothing like your standard Cheetos, as I couldn't taste any cheese, and there was a hot and intense chile and lime flavor. They definitely did not skimp on the level of flavoring, and the heat was strong as well. Reaction was mixed among out tasters. If you like heat and Cheetos, the Flamin' Hot Cheetos are a good choice. This kind of heat is better suited to snackers who specifically like chile and lime.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some lime smell.
From the package: “Tangy. Zesty. Hot. Tart. Crunchy. Intense. Spicy, Hmmm. Tasty. That's Cheetos® Crunchy Chile Limón snacks all in one bite.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Chili Chips (232 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road