Ballreich's Corn Puffs
Taste test: These were basically the butter-flavored version of the extremely popular Ballreich's Cheese Curls, with the exact same shape, similar to an oversized popcorn kernel, but with a pale yellow, nearly white, color.
The taste was pretty good, with an intense buttery flavor. The puffs were fairly crisp, and they were so large that just one or two of these made a good-size snack. These weren't quite as spectacular as the cheese curl version, but they were still pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good buttery corn smell.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road