Ballreich's Corn Puffs
Taste test: These were basically the butter-flavored version of the extremely popular Ballreich's Cheese Curls, with the exact same shape, similar to an oversized popcorn kernel, but with a pale yellow, nearly white, color.
The taste was pretty good, with an intense buttery flavor. The puffs were fairly crisp, and they were so large that just one or two of these made a good-size snack. These weren't quite as spectacular as the cheese curl version, but they were still pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good buttery corn smell.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road