Ballreich's Hot-n-Spicy Pork Rinds
Taste test: These pork rinds had a light, airy feel to them and a good crispness, but there was not much in the way of heat or spiciness at first, mostly just the regular pork rinds flavor.
There was a mild heat in the aftertaste, definitely not a high-level heat, though. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong pork rinds smell. Didn't specifically smell any hot sauce.
From the package: “They're smoked” ... “U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture” ... “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Salt, Dextrose, Spices including Chili Pepper, Tortula Yeast, Maltodextrin, Paprika, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder, Extractives of Paprika, Yellow #6 Lake, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color and Red 40 Lake”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road