Kathie's Kitchen SuperSeedz Pumpkin Seeds Original Curry
Taste test: These pumpkin seeds had some seasoning on them, but it really didn't taste like curry to me.
Just seemed like mostly salt and maybe a few other spices, with most of the taste coming from the pumpkin seeds themselves. Having said that, I liked the taste of these more than any of the other Kathie's Kitchen varieties, as they were tasty and the taste of the pumpkin seeds was noticeable beneath the seasoning.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly smells like seeds. Maybe remotely like curry on the second whiff (but then again, maybe not).
From the package: “Dry Roasted and Seasoned” ... “Great on Salads & Out of the Bag!” ... “No Shells — No Spitting Required™”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kathie's Kitchen
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road