Nathan's Famous Beef & Cheese Snack
Taste test: This package contained two separately shrink-wrapped sticks, each about six inches long, with the beef stick just slightly longer than the cheddar cheese stick.
After ripping open the wrapper on one end, it was easy to push each stick up gradually and bite off pieces as my appetite dictated. The taste of both sticks was pretty good, with a strong flavor in both cases, and the taste was also good when mixing the two together. The cheese was somewhat stronger than the beef, though both could probably benefit from having an even more intense flavor.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sharp cheese smell. Good strong beef sausage smell.
From the package: “Since 1916” ... “Smoke flavoring added. BH, TBHQ and Citric Acid added to protect flavor.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Taste of Nature, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road